HIGH END COMPACT LOUDSPEAKERS and accessories starting at $500/PR.
Designed in Seattle. Built in Seattle. Shipped directly to you.
Our family of speaker designs goes back over a decade. Every speaker is artisan quality, and truly one-of-a-kind. We have shipped speakers and accessories and provided long term customer service to people from all walks of life on all seven continents (including Antarctica!).
With their unconventionally wide high frequency dispersion angle, the virtual point source fullrange drivers of our speakers produce a clear and unwavering presentation of the actual space a recording was made in and produce satisfying bass at high or low volume levels, with or without a matching subwoofer.
- Paper cone full-range drivers with large magnetic circuit yields high efficiency, excellent detail retrieval, and powerful room presence.
- Cabinets are carefully glued by hand with optimal clamp tension to ensure the ideal final tone is developed, which is critical in an enclosure with no stuffing to sound so completely unstressed and balanced.
- Solid wood flared bass reflex ports (not plastic) are sanded smooth on the inside to eliminate turbulence. This is the key to the unexpectedly powerful bass and lower mid-range presence for speakers this size.
- Low resistance internal wiring yields the maximum potential for bass output from any amplifier.
- Instead of resorting to the use of efficiency robbing acoustic stuffing material, bracing pieces are instead carefully added to the cabinet walls in order to control resonances in a more uniform way.
- Finished with hand-rubbed non-toxic linseed oil. This finish, unlike paint or lacquer, is easy to maintain by the customer for years to come.